Who is Earth On Tap?
Earth On Tap is a local organic juice and smoothie company located in Frisco, TX. We offer the highest quality juices made with 100% organic produce to consumers of all ages and with a variety of dietary needs. We provide busy people with a solution to the lack of healthy options. We also offer healthy, low calorie, 100% organic smoothies for meal replacements. These smoothies contain superfoods otherwise hard to incorporate into your diet. Last, but not least, we provide juice cleanses that are cold pressed to perfection to help you jump start a healthy lifestyle, reach weight goals, or just cleanse your body of impurities & toxins. We follow a sustainable system by purchasing from local farmers and returning the pulp to the farmers to use as compost. The idea is to provide a high quality product with a low carbon footprint, which is why we use sustainable materials like glass.
Meet the Founders
Brance and Julia Poempipatana are native Plano Texans that are health-conscious and passionate about nutrition. Over the last decade, the two have impacted the lives of many friends and family members to live a healthier, more active life, and to be more aware of what they put in their body. After realizing that helping people was fulfilling to them, they decided to become certified in holistic nutrition. They incorporate this knowledge in the recipes and blends of Earth On Tap’s juices, smoothies, nut milks, and elixirs. They have created a nutritious cleanse program that ANYONE can follow. They hope to inspire young people to get more involved in food choices by buying more organic and local food and hope to one day change the future of the food industry as a whole. If you find them at your local farmer’s market chat them up – they love talking food and nutrition!
How Earth On Tap Was Born
On Brance and Julia’s personal journey to “true wellness” they began to notice how alive & vibrant they felt when incorporating FRESH, RAW, ORGANIC JUICES into their diet. They wanted to share their experience with others. Realizing that there was a need in the community for education and access to healthier choices, and after much research & studying about their own health, they created Earth on Tap. They started the business to raise an awareness of health for people and the environment.
Earth On Tap brings strong values to their local community, emphasizing important factors they believe to be pertinent, if one wishes to accomplish “true wellness”. Some of these important factors are:
- Eating ORGANIC food – Grown without the use of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, hormones, antibiotics, and preservatives.
- Eating LOCAL food- This supports the small farmer and local community.
- Remaining ACTIVE – Whatever it is that you enjoy; hiking, biking, yoga, sports, as long as you are moving your body and keeping your muscles and bones healthy.
- Drinking CLEAN water – free of bacteria, pollutants, and unnecessary chemicals.
- Giving Back- supporting charities and volunteering your time can be very fulfilling.
- Environmental Sustainability- Paying close attention to the environment and minimizing the carbon footprint we leave on the world for future generations.
- No Chemicals or Preservatives
- 100% Organic
- Small Carbon Footprint